Week 1 – July 12 – July 16
Week 2 - July 19 – 23
Week 3 - July 26 – 30
Cost per week is $250.00 for full day camp from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Camp is for boys and girls ages 4 - 12 years. *Day Camps are available.
The cost per week for half day camp from 8:30a.m. to 12:30p.m. is $135.00.
All camps are subject to adequate enrollment. Note: Late pick-ups will be charged $10.00 every 15 minutes after 4:00 p.m.
What to Wear
Body suits, shorts and t-shirts or anything which allows freedom of movement is acceptable for the gymnastics portion of camp. Please try to stay away from large, baggy clothing and no crop tops. No jewelry (especially rings and necklaces). Hair must be tied up with no loose ends. Bare feet or gym slippers are essential.
What to Bring
- A water bottle (please mark your child’s name on his/her water bottle)
- An emergency change of clothing
- Lunch and two snacks (due to the large number of allergies we ask that lunch and snacks be peanut and nut free)
- Sunscreen for outdoor play
- Bathing Suit and towel for outdoor water play
Sample Day at Camp
8:30 a.m. Warm up stretching Gymnastics rotations including trampoline
10:30 a.m. Snack break
10:45 a.m. Themed craft/games
11:30 Outdoor time
12:30 p.m. Lunch
1:45 p.m. Snack
2:15 p.m. Gymnastics rotations Including Trampoline
3:30 p.m. Games
4:00 p.m. Home
Camp Refund Policy
Refunds will only be allowed two weeks prior to the start of the program. Requests must be made in writing. There will be a $20.00 administration fee charged to all refunds.
Please make payment using Etranfer or cash
The gymnastics programs provide boys and girls with the opportunity to participate in a safe, enjoyable, and challenging gymnastics environment.
Qualified coaches provide instruction on the floor exercise, balance beam, trampoline, vaulting, mini trampoline, uneven bars, and tumbltrak.
The benefits of gymnastics include improved flexibility, strength, power, endurance, balance, co-ordination, spatial awareness, body awareness and mental concentration. These are important physical attributes not only for gymnastics but also for other sporting activities.
How to Register
Registration is on a first come/first serve basis. Registrations will be taken during office hours at the gym in person or y email:
Payments Options: Cash, Etranfer, Mastercard and Visa
You may also register over the phone with Visa or Mastercard. Register early to ensure your spot!
Passion To Fitness Birthday Parties Gymnastics and Face Painting Package.
We have a few policies and procedures we would like you to know about:
*ARRIVAL AND PICK UP TIME: Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before the scheduled party time. Please make sure that parents pick up their children at the designated ending time.
*WHAT TO BRING? Tablecloth, cups, plates, napkins, plastic utensils, matches, cake, ice cream, drinks, and party favors are to be supplied by the parents. Additional food and decorations may be brought too. Passion To Fitness will provide 2 tables for the party. We will have one table for cake/snacks set-up, the other table for the kids to eat at.
*FORMAT: One hour and 30min of gymnastics, games, music, face painting and play all on the Passion To Fitness equipment. The last 30 min is reserved for cake, gifts and then open gym until pick-up time.
*PARTICIPANTS: Ten children (including the birthday child and siblings) are recommended for a safe, fun and happy birthday. We ask that you please honor this limit for a safe facilitator/participant ratio. If you party is larger, an additional fee of $10.00/ per additional child will be added to the regular fee.
*PAYMENT: The party is $250.00 for two hours party including face painting. A $75.00 non-refundable deposit is required when the reservation is made. The balance is due on the day of the party. Please note that we do accept any credit/debit cards, etranfer or cash.
*CANCELLATIONS: If you need to cancel your party, please call us at least a week before the scheduled party. Passion To Fitness number is (905) 741-1992. Please keep in mind, that the deposit of $75.00 is not refundable.
*RESERVATIONS: Passion To Fitness holds all birthday parties on Saturdays after 11:00am. Our instructors are accommodating as far as the time slots are concerned. If you have a particular time in mind just ask! If you decide you would like to celebrate with us, make sure that you have filled out the form below and returned it to Passion To Fitness with the deposit. Passion To Fitness cannot hold a reservation until the form and deposit are sent in.
All Party Rules:
- Have fun!
- All food, refreshments, paper goods, cutting supplies, candles, lighters, decorations, goodie-bags, table cloths, etc. are supplied by the birthday family.
- Birthday family, please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the party to set-up party area.
- Only the parents of the birthday child are permitted inside of the gym area at any time for children ages 3 to 15 years.
- No child under 18 months is permitted inside of the gym. Only children between 18 months and 3 years require a parent inside the gym to assist the child during the party.
- Due to our insurance policy, absolutely no adults allowed on gym equipment.
- No shoes are permitted inside of the gym area.
- Absolutely no food or drink is permitted inside of the gym area.
- Party instructors will coach the first hour and 15min in the gym. The last half hour they are available to assist you in the party room.
- All parties must be cleaned up/exited within the designated party time.
Please submit the names (if you already know) of all children invited to the party and return Passion To Fitness bday form.docx form with a $75.00 deposit at the time the reservation is made. Passion To Fitness, 600 Upper Wellington St, Hamilton, ON L9A3P9 OR email@example.com